Our Magic Salve is based on propolis and beeswax, two of nature's most well-kept and versatile products. Propolis has been used for millennia as an anti-infection agent when applied topically and, more recently, when eaten as a supplement. It is known to have approximately 300 active components.
In addition to promoting a robust and healthy immune system, propolis and beeswax are used for wound healing.
Propolis is a potent antimicrobial, antiviral, and antifungal substance used in skincare products that help maintain the body's resilience while purifying the skin.
We use the highest quality of beeswax possible so we can have the most nutrients possible from it.
1. Beeswax is one of the best remedies for the treatment of tears and skin, ulcers, wounds and burns.
2. Nourishes, moisturizes and protects against damage from drying and peeling. Beeswax is used in face and body creams, and lip balms. Since the wax is freely absorbed into the production, it creates a protective wax-like film on it that retains moisture. Wax makes it elastic, and smooth, slows down the aging process and, at the same time, does not clog pores.
3. The composition of beeswax contains a large number of antioxidants that bind the harmful effects of free radicals. Due to this, the epidermis becomes more elastic. With the constant use of wax in face creams, you can prevent premature aging of the epidermis and get rid of small mimic wrinkles.
Benefits of Beeswax:
- the antiseptic effect allows you to disinfect due to its antibacterial properties
- beeswax treats various diseases caused by the harmful effects of pathogenic microorganisms
- relieves pain
- strengthens the immune system
- wound-healing properties contribute to the acceleration of the healing of skin injuries, stimulating the regeneration of the epidermis at the cellular level
- normalizes the work of the central nervous system
- improves sleep
- reduces irritability, relieves swelling and inflammation of joints and soft tissues, improves blood circulation
- has warming properties
- increases the protective functions of the body
Propolis is generally known as “bee glue”, which is a generic name that refers to the resinous substance accumulated by bees from different types of plants.
Propolis and its extracts have numerous applications in treating various diseases due to its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anticancer, and immune strengthening properties.
In our Beeswax & Propolis Magic Salve propolis plays a role of a natural antibiotic.
Read More details.
Egg yolk oil extract
Egg yolk contains essential amino acids, minerals and vitamins essential for our health.
The topical application of the egg yolk gaining attention for its ability to nourish, moisturize and improve the condition of skin like eczema and dermatitis.
Egg yolk oil has also regenerating properties for the skin. Studies found that egg yolk oil is highly effective with healing burns even of a third degree. Hence our Beeswax & Propolis Magic salve is good for all the issues mentioned above.
How to Get the Most Out of MyMagicHealer’s Products?